I will never shop at Kate spade again. I bought a wallet online and when I received the package, I received the wrong item.

When I called Kate spade, they said they can’t send me the item I originally bought for because there sold out, including the warehouse. They told me they would give me a refund but that’s all they can do. When I asked if they could at least price match another wallet online and exchange it, they said no they could not do that. I work in retail, and the first thing you should do is make your customer happy.

I finally talked to the supervisor and she finally let me price match it, but the only way she could price match it is if she used the discount online And then once she processed it, she said she would refund me the amount that I was suppose to get back... which meant the original purchase And the additional money I spent on the original purchase. This was very INCONVIENENT!!!!!!!!!! We still did not receive a refund.

I have called 4 times now, and supposedly it will be refunded by next week. It should not take that long. In addition to this, we also received another wallet the same day we purchased the original item and when I received the box, I opened it up, to find no plastic wrap on it and no tissue paper. It wasn’t literally just placed in the box like some cheap item.

That box was probably thrown around during the delivery process. This was literally my first experience with Kate spade, and I will NEVER shop there again. You guys have awful customer service, and you make this experience so stressful.

Online shopping should be convienent and not stressful. Awful awful service!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Kate Spade Wallet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments