I have bought a few items in past at their stores and bags for my niece and had always liked their items.

Went through a nice little Bait and Switch today.

I ordered a bag on Nov 30th, on sale, it was confirmed bag was in stock, and I was sent a confirmation email saying it was in progress for shipping....then nothing. I went into my account today (11 days later) and it showed order as still in progress. I sent an email to inquire and 2 hours later got an email saying order was canceled, with no explanation. I had to go back into my account to see that they canceled it and it now stated bag in that color was out of stock.

I called customer service and waited on line 20 minutes. They said nothing could be done, that the system generated the cancellation automatically (ironic it was only after my inquiry).

They would not agree to apply the sale price to any of the other colors left in stock, the price was now double what they had originally offered it for, nor would they honor the sale price for anything else on their site.I told them I would not be purchasing anything else from them in future and their response, from a supervisor, was there was nothing she would do.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Kate Spade?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion