During black friday, KS sent me an email about 70% reduced priced and so I ordered a few items as mostly gifts. In shippn information, I realised that one item is missing but total cost is reflected to shipped items.

I’ve written an email and warned them about the missing items. I was told that that item will be shipped as seperate. A few says later, i got the information that item was shipped. I didnt realised that although i put the correct adress, KS has sent the item to Passaic instead of Clifton, until delivery success message from KS but in mail box there was nothing.

I informed them immediately and got the answer that as I’ m working with a third party they cannot track it and will not be responsible for the loss. I replied them and repeated the wrong adress problem caused by them. At the end they confessed that they are out of stock this item and they already started rhe refund process.

I tried ti explain them that I’ ve lost my chance to have such a discounted valued product as we already passed Black friday. KS did misused my trust and left me with a big problem as I wasnt able to buy a gift for my friend.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Yes!!! I experienced the same issue!!

Had I not called they would have never informed me that the item was out if stock. Wont be ordering from them EVER again.