Update added by user Dec 18, 2016
Kate spade finally decided to honor my warranty and sent me a replacement purse
Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2016
Before I even wore the purse the red dye from the handle had rubbed off on both the front and back sides of my purse leaving a red mark.Customer service told me it was not covered by their one year warranty as it was wear and tear.
Recommended that I hire a leather cleaning service at my expense .
I called my credit company for a copy of my receipt . I took the number from inside the pocket of the purse . I sent pictures and did everything they asked and was well within warranty timeline. I will never buy a Kate Soade product again.
Their warranty sucks and from what I can read from the tag inside my purse their products are made in China.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Last year I had received a gold bow bracelet as a a Birthday gift in 2015. I didn't have it very long because the snap clasp came undone and it..."
- "I have bought a few items in past at their stores and bags for my niece and had always liked their items. Went through a nice little Bait and Switch..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Engine blew up in less then three hours of first use! Made in Mexico junk! Threw it in the junk pile because this company would not warranty purchased a new Echo and..."
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."
- "We paid a lot of money hoping this would help preserve and make our front stairs and back deck! What a waste of money!!! Didnt even last a full year! ..."