Los Angeles, California
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

Last year I had received a gold bow bracelet as a a Birthday gift in 2015.I didn't have it very long because the snap clasp came undone and it was lost somewhere.

Related: Kate Spade Bracelet Review

I loved the bow bracelet so much I bought another one from Ebay, and again I did not have it for very long and lost yet another one. This time it had a clasp and a snap hook, but it still came undone. Last week on 2/15/16 I bought two more bow bracelets that were different in design and I figured if I lost another one then there is something definitely wrong with the locks. Sure enough on 2/16 I lost it again, but found it.

I ended up returning the two bracelets and exchanged it for a different kind (open bangle) today 2/22/16.

I love the bow bracelets and was really disappointed in how the locks were not strong and sturdy.I think that I should be reimbursed for the ones that were lost due to poor manufacturing on how the bracelet locks were made.

Review about: Kate Spade Bracelet.

I liked: Design.

I didn't like: Poor quality defective china mfgrd damaged.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kate Spade Bracelet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Kate Spade?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.