Kate Spade Bracelets

30 of 71 Kate Spade reviews

Last year I had received a gold bow bracelet as a a Birthday gift in 2015.I didn't have it very long because the snap clasp came undone and it was lost somewhere.

I loved the bow bracelet so much I bought another one from Ebay, and again I did not have it for very long and lost yet another one. This time it had a clasp and a snap hook, but it still came undone. Last week on 2/15/16 I bought two more bow bracelets that were different in design and I figured if I lost another one then there is something definitely wrong with the locks. Sure enough on 2/16 I lost it again, but found it.

I ended up returning the two bracelets and exchanged it for a different kind (open bangle) today 2/22/16.

I love the bow bracelets and was really disappointed in how the locks were not strong and sturdy.I think that I should be reimbursed for the ones that were lost due to poor manufacturing on how the bracelet locks were made.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Design
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality defective china mfgrd damaged

Reason of review:
Kate Spade Bracelet
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #795712

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kate Spade? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
30 of 71 Kate Spade reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.