Featured Not resolved
3.0

Last year I had received a gold bow bracelet as a a Birthday gift in 2015.I didn't have it very long because the snap clasp came undone and it was lost somewhere.

I loved the bow bracelet so much I bought another one from Ebay, and again I did not have it for very long and lost yet another one. This time it had a clasp and a snap hook, but it still came undone. Last week on 2/15/16 I bought two more bow bracelets that were different in design and I figured if I lost another one then there is something definitely wrong with the locks. Sure enough on 2/16 I lost it again, but found it.

I ended up returning the two bracelets and exchanged it for a different kind (open bangle) today 2/22/16.

I love the bow bracelets and was really disappointed in how the locks were not strong and sturdy.I think that I should be reimbursed for the ones that were lost due to poor manufacturing on how the bracelet locks were made.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with design and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality defective china mfgrd damaged. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kate spade bracelet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Kate Spade needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kate spade bracelet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kate Spade.

Had an Experience with Kate Spade?

Comments