Toronto, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

I purchased 4 bracelets from their online site on December 2 to give to my best friends as Christmas gifts.By December 12 I noticed my order had still not been processed and I gave them a call.

Related: Kate Spade - Missing Shipment Items and Its My Fault???

They said that they would take care of it and I received an email the next day saying it had been shipped. Hopeful that it would still make it for Christmas I tried the tracking number I was given but it did not work. So I make another call to Kate Spade's customer care line and they told me to call Purolator because it was a shipping problem. But after speaking with Purolator I was told that they did not receive the package and I would need to contact the shipper.

I contact Kate Spade again and was told they would investigate it, that it was likely just waiting in customs and that they would let me know within the next 3-5 days. I didn't hear anything so I contact them again (now December 27 - after Christmas) and was told my file was still open which means they still don't know where it is, but I should hear from them in the next few days. A week later (today - Jan 2 - one month after I ordered) I have still not heard from them so I give them a call. They explain to me that customs returned the item back to their warehouse and so they issued me a credit and I would need to reorder with them to receive my items.

I took a look at my account and they did credit me (on December 23rd??? couldn't they have told me this during my previous call???) but it was not for the full amount. They still owed me nearly $30. She explained this was likely because the exchange rate difference between when I bought and when I received the return, so I would need to contact my bank.

When I said that there is no way that the exchange rate had fluctuated that much in a month she said that she did see that I was still owed a $9 credit (why??? if I was apparently already given a full refund???). Both the customer care person nor the supervisor made any effort to acknowledge the frustration and inconvenience they had caused me, let alone that I had lost money through the whole process.

Their only offer was to help me replace my order at full price (so full price plus the $20 I was now out).When I shared I would not be purchasing from them now or any time in the future, she responded with the *customer care script* I had heard over and over again - "Is there anything else I can help you with?" - REALLY??!??!??

Review about: Online Order.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kate Spade?

Comments

Same issue here..so dis appointed.i will never purchased wirh them.