100% full Not resolved

A six month old bag, the both handles are wearing out. The actual use of the bag is just three month. I have purchase order to show the purchase date. Emailed Kate spade customer service, was told to one of their store to have bag examed. It was an online order and shipped to our home address. The closest store from me is two and half hour drive. The cost of driving to a store would be nearly $100. It is so disappointing.

Kate spade bag quality is even lower than that of Walmart bag. It is so sad. Daughter has a six year Coach bag, every stitch is fine after six years of abuse, and the straps are in good condition.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kate spade bag and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Kate Spade needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kate spade bag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kate Spade.

Had an Experience with Kate Spade?

Comments

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1229305

Well the reason your bag is faking apart is clear! The handles aren't meant to support a laptop!

to Anonymous Canal Winchester, Ohio, United States #1254738

You do realize they sell laptop bags, right? This bag looks to be a... laptop bag.