A six month old bag, the both handles are wearing out. The actual use of the bag is just three month. I have purchase order to show the purchase date. Emailed Kate spade customer service, was told to one of their store to have bag examed. It was an online order and shipped to our home address. The closest store from me is two and half hour drive. The cost of driving to a store would be nearly $100. It is so disappointing.
Kate spade bag quality is even lower than that of Walmart bag. It is so sad. Daughter has a six year Coach bag, every stitch is fine after six years of abuse, and the straps are in good condition.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kate Spade Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE. Plain and simple. I am an engineering student in my freshman year at a BIG 10 university. I ordered an ASUS ROG GL502VT from this..."
- "Extremely disappointed in this company was sold insurance they did not cover anything like they promised paid to have the furniture fix the person service my furniture took off the..."
- "I ordered at comforter for $35 and was told that it had a thickness of 4 or 5". When it arrived the quilt was made of poor quality cotton cover..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."