Kate Spade - Poor product quality

Paid $80.00 for a cover for ipad air2 cover & the leather began coming off the front of the cover in less than 6 months after my purchase.Have contacted Insipio for over a month regarding the one year warranty with no luck.

All I get is responses that say we have received your email & are reviewing your complaint.Should not take a month to respond to a customer complaint, didn't take that long for you to take my money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Return policy length of process

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Product or service
Kate Spade Ipad Air 2 Case
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #762784 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kate Spade? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 22 #1116029

I purchased a handbag through Kate Spade surprise sale. After more than 12 days, the status said it's delivered, but no tracking item. I called the customer service who notify me that the item is not available for shipping. What ??.. They never notify me either my email or phone. The reason I found out is because I called them. When I complain, they said .. "nothing more we can do except offer 15% off Kate Spade". Never order Kate Spade.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.