Paid $80.00 for a cover for ipad air2 cover & the leather began coming off the front of the cover in less than 6 months after my purchase.Have contacted Insipio for over a month regarding the one year warranty with no luck.
All I get is responses that say we have received your email & are reviewing your complaint.Should not take a month to respond to a customer complaint, didn't take that long for you to take my money.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return policy length of process
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Kate Spade Ipad Air 2 Case
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Ok, at the very end of March this year I went to Claire's to get my second lobe piercing. I told her about how I've had some very rough expieriences..."
- "An elderly family member was conned into purchasing a 5 year technical support subscription for Symantec products for the price of $299.99, and 4 months later, an additional..."
- "Peice of trash! I bought a nice leather couch in July 2010. Now my couch is bubbling and peeling. It was not exposed to sun or any heat...."