Paid $80.00 for a cover for ipad air2 cover & the leather began coming off the front of the cover in less than 6 months after my purchase.Have contacted Insipio for over a month regarding the one year warranty with no luck.
All I get is responses that say we have received your email & are reviewing your complaint.Should not take a month to respond to a customer complaint, didn't take that long for you to take my money.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return policy length of process
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Kate Spade Ipad Air 2 Case
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have bought a few items in past at their stores and bags for my niece and had always liked their items. Went through a nice little Bait and Switch..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandmother for Valentine's day & when she sent me a picture of how they looked I was so upset! She got such cheap ugly looking..."
- "An elderly family member was conned into purchasing a 5 year technical support subscription for Symantec products for the price of $299.99, and 4 months later, an additional..."
- "Ordered plus size 3x. Size was completely off. Someone who wore a size 1x could barely fit in it! Took over a month to receive! bTotallybummed!..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."