Paid $80.00 for a cover for ipad air2 cover & the leather began coming off the front of the cover in less than 6 months after my purchase.Have contacted Insipio for over a month regarding the one year warranty with no luck.

All I get is responses that say we have received your email & are reviewing your complaint.Should not take a month to respond to a customer complaint, didn't take that long for you to take my money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of return policy length of process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of kate spade ipad air 2 case. Kate Spade needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kate spade ipad air 2 case in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kate Spade.

Had an Experience with Kate Spade?

Comments

I purchased a handbag through Kate Spade surprise sale.After more than 12 days, the status said it's delivered, but no tracking item.

I called the customer service who notify me that the item is not available for shipping. What ??.. They never notify me either my email or phone. The reason I found out is because I called them.

When I complain, they said ..

"nothing more we can do except offer 15% off Kate Spade".Never order Kate Spade.