Sumter, South Carolina

Paid $80.00 for a cover for ipad air2 cover & the leather began coming off the front of the cover in less than 6 months after my purchase.Have contacted Insipio for over a month regarding the one year warranty with no luck.

All I get is responses that say we have received your email & are reviewing your complaint.Should not take a month to respond to a customer complaint, didn't take that long for you to take my money.

Review about: Kate Spade Ipad Air 2 Case.

I didn't like: Return policy length of process.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kate Spade?

Comments

I purchased a handbag through Kate Spade surprise sale.After more than 12 days, the status said it's delivered, but no tracking item.

I called the customer service who notify me that the item is not available for shipping. What ??.. They never notify me either my email or phone. The reason I found out is because I called them.

When I complain, they said ..

"nothing more we can do except offer 15% off Kate Spade".Never order Kate Spade.

Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Kate Spade Handbag Review Kate Spade "2-3 weeks after purchase the leather of the purse started ripping off. Although it was from the most expensive collection at premium outlets, toronto. I went to store and they..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more